These projects and products are built using advanced concepts like containerization, micro-services architecture, time-series databases, and artificial intelligence algorithms.
We are currently looking for our next team member, capable of creating and managing these complex solutions and bringing them to the next level of performance and robustness. You will become an active contributor by:
- Regularly inspect server code for speed optimization.
- Conceptualize and implement solutions to meet business requirements.
- Improve the quality of the team’s code and the project through writing unit tests and automation.
- Collaborate and work closely with the product and design team to understand better the end-user requirements.
- Participate in improving technology stack and software architecture.
- Supporting, extending, and improving the current solution architecture.
- Developing new applications on our innovation roadmap.
- Perform functional, integration and performance
Working in a startup-like environment provides its members with a lot of freedom on ideas, solution approaches, ... That’s why we are looking for a team member who:
- Is flexible and able to quickly change direction;
- Is taking initiative and continuously thinks about the best way forward. Our stakeholders rarely provide a well-defined list of requirements;
- Wants to continuously learn and improve his/her way of working;
- Is meticulous and precise and can work under time pressure;
- Is a team player that also can work independently and autonomously.
Besides that, you have experience in:
- Professional backend programming
- Nodejs/Typescript or equivalent
- OOB, Python or other
- Database: timeseries, SQL, NoSQL
- Software design
- Cloud native application
- ETL / ELT
- Micro-service architecture and API architecture
- Experience with GIT
- Experience with message brokers like NATS, MQTT (desirable)
Good affinity with data analytics:
- Understanding the software needs to support AI in a software application
It’s a nice plus if you have experience in:
- Automation (ci)
- Communication protocols like MQTT, OPC-UA, S7
- Linux operating systems
What does Siemens offer you?
At Siemens, you will create environments that care. You get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. We offer varied work in a wide range of positions and intensive internal training to further develop your career. Permanent coaching and guidance by a mentor are also part of the process.
Furthermore, we offer:
- At least 31 days of annual leave
- Flexible working conditions: 2 to 3 days a week working from home
- Company car with European energy card (we have a green fleet)
- Benefits@work: online store with additional benefits for Siemens employees
- Training program customized to your personal career needs
- A competitive base pay, in line with the general Belgian labour market
- A financial care program including a pension plan, death & invalids’ coverage, and an extended medical insurance: hospitalization, ambulant costs (dental & optical cost), …
- An employee assistance program, focused on mental and physical well-being
Join us on an expedition towards a sustainable future and apply now!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time