As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Want to know more about GBS? Check out here!
Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Support end users (by phone or e-mail);
- Assure collaboration, alignment and communication with other service lines;
- Keep support documents and reference pages updated with the latest information;
- Data and employee lifecycle event management related to employees (from onboarding to termination).
We are looking for:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar;
- Fluency in Italian and English or Portuguese is mandatory; knowledge of any other foreign language is considered a plus;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Strong customer focus with results and quality orientation;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility in adapting to new tasks and changing processes;
- Solid collaboration skills and proactivity.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance and a financial support program for your studies
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time