We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
• As a Finance Value Flow Digitalization Expert, you are responsible for the offered services, solutions and platforms along the whole lifecycle from consulting over design and build to operate, which includes the portfolio management, the financial management and also the related projects in the finance and controlling domains.
• Your mission is to drive continuous process improvements and digitalization initiatives through process design and harmonization with a clear focus on cross-functional integration; more specifically in the areas of the following end-to-end processes: lead-to-cash and procure-to-pay.
• You will also be expected to contribute through design and implementation to the global CEO-led business transformation program of Siemens Sherpa X, on all topics related to Finance Value Flow.
• You will be the direct contact partner of Siemens’ Service & Governance entities when it comes to finance cross-functional topics and demands.
• You are the trusted partner for your customers and also the direct counterpart of the product owners in the business. In this collaboration you are driving and promoting the solution design towards more standardized, harmonized and digitalized core business processes.
• You are expected to be able to derive value from data, being able to determine and advise customers on the most appropriate technological solution, application, or approach.
We are looking for:
• Solid functional experience in SAP FICO (preferably also with S/4 HANA) with a strong focus on cross-functional topics and process integration to other SAP modules (Sales and Distribution and Materials Management) and third-party applications (e.g. MDG, consolidation applications, various reporting and analytics solutions).
• Strong digitalization background and interest for new technologies.
• Well-grounded experience in requirements engineering, solution design and implementation combined with a strong customer focus.
• Long-standing project and service management expertise based on an agile mindset and an agile way of working.
• Go-getter mentality and growth mindset.
• Proficiency in English and German.
What we have to offer:
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time