Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for a Technical Sales Support Engineer eMobility. You’ll join the Electrification & Automation team to provide technical and operational support to customers and sales colleagues for our eMobility solutions.
With Smart Infrastructure, we are shaping an ecosystem that connects the real world with the digital world. Making decisions based on data and analytics empowers our customers to make their energy systems and processes in buildings and industries more efficient and sustainable. Together with our customers, we transform the everyday. For a better tomorrow.
Together with visionary customers, we make eMobility a reality – today and for tomorrow.
Therefore, we are cooperating with OEMs, utilities, fleet operators, companies, cities and end customers alike. Our contribution is not just products, but complete solutions for electromobility that combine many years of know-how, innovative software and high-performance products.
Find out more on our eMobility solutions: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/energy/medium-voltage/solutions/emobility.html
What will you be doing?
As a Technical Sales Support Engineer you’ll mainly provide technical and operational support to a variety of stakeholders in order to effectively support sales teams and customer organizations with technical information and services. This entails the following responsibilities:
- Analyzing customers' technical requirements to propose the best solution.
- Prepare customer proposals for e-mobility products and solutions.
- Work closely together with the “external sales” team to maximize our chances and also our scope (e.g. electrical supply substations, microgrid controllers,...).
- Support our customers during the engineering, configuration and testing, to ensure the realization of the e-mobility solution.
- Organize backend system integration tests together with our Technical Team in Headquarters.
- Support in elaborating new, creative marketing methods and assisting (occasionally) our portfolio presentations at customer events, webinars and trade fairs.
- Support planning offices in determining budget prices, dimensioning of the system components and in the creation of specifications and bills of quantities.
You will work together on projects with technical and commercial partners to jointly offer customers competitive solutions. You maintain and build up intensive relationships with customers, planning and engineering offices, our technical and sales teams in Belgium and in our Headquarters (Erlangen, Germany).
Curious to know if you’ll be our new colleague?
- You have successfully completed a technical degree with a focus on energy technology, electrical engineering or comparable.
- You are passionate about the energy and mobility transition.
- You like to approach different target groups to establish and expand sustainable customer relationships, e.g., Charge Point Operators, transport and logistics companies, industrial customers, …
- You quickly identify and understand the needs of our customers and can adapt your message to the customer.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and have an affinity towards networks, servers and integrations.
- Your communication and team skills enable you to be successful in a team.
- You have the drive to familiarize yourself with new topics and non-specialist content.
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English round off your profile.
What does Siemens offer you?
At Siemens Smart Infrastructure, you will create environments that care. You get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. We offer varied work in a wide range of positions and intensive internal training to further develop your career. Permanent coaching and guidance by a mentor are also part of the process.
Furthermore, we offer:
- A competitive base pay, in line with the general Belgian labour market
- At least 31 days of annual leave
- Flexible working conditions: 2 to 3 days a week working from home
- Benefits@work: online store with additional benefits for Siemens employees
- Training program customized to your personal career needs
- A financial care program including a pension plan, death & invalids’ coverage, and an extended medical insurance: hospitalization, ambulant costs (dental & optical cost), …
- An employee assistance program, focused on mental and physical well-being
And so much more 😊
Do you feel like taking on this adventure? Then apply now!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time