For Siemens Real Estate (SRE) Mobility China, we are looking for a Commercial Asset Management Specialist located in Beijing with below requirements.
What are your responsibilities?
1. Commercial management and financial controlling of real estate business.
-Responsible for the operational financial analysis of real estate business under consideration of national and international accounting principles (IFRS and Local GAAP) as well as the Siemens financial reporting guidelines.
- Give guidance to the operational accounting team in terms of booking instructions and necessary operational accounting treatment.
- Interact with technical location management to identify related improvement area, generate savings, monitoring project budgeting and execution status and provide management report for business steering.
-Be able to adopt quickly various digital tools (eg, Planon, Big data) and be able to act as pioneer in the digitalization projects to make effective contributions.
-Monitoring the periodic closing activities (eg GR, payment, etc.) and associate a transparency reporting and controlling of real estate business.
-Participating in the yearly planning and monthly rolling forecast process, monitor and control the target achievement.
-Ensure the accordance of business processes in accordance to legal and compliance guidelines for the responsible areas.
2. Contract management -Support and coordination for lease contract and service contract (eg, Property management contract, SLA, etc.) approval processes and archiving. Perform tax registration formalities and payment follow up for cross-border SLA, if required.
3. Expense claim supporting via using digital tools (eg, Concur).
4. Support for global and local real estate project implementation.
5. Other tasks as assigned.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
-Sound knowledge of Siemens business and organization/processes and/or in real estate disciplines (e.g. Asset Management) is preferred.
-Minimum of 1 year in a Financial Analyst role or similar discipline is preferred. e.g. accounting, cost accounting, business planning, controlling, etc.
-Knowledge of commercial, controlling and international accounting principles needed.
-Knowledge of SAP FI/CO, HANA data warehouse preferred.
-Good MS office skills, especially excellent in Excel.
- Fast learning skills for new tools, platforms etc.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills and social competency.
- Fluent English and Mandarin language skills.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Equipment (China) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time