Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
The work of engineers and technicians tends to revolve around the question “Does it work?” Our commercial managers, on the other hand, focus on profitability and what is commercially viable. They constantly compare what should happen with what actually happens, and regularly report on status, risks, and opportunities. When you join our team, we will entrust you with a great deal of responsibility for a wide range of projects that will catapult our economy and society into a new era.
We make real what matters. This is your role
• You’ll support accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets and monthly forecasts.
• You’ll be responsible to consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm planning, and periodic forecasts during the year.
• You’ll perform comparisons Actual vs Plan, and pursues effects of agreed measures.
• You’ll be carrying out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations, CAPEX Planning, etc
• You’ll perform evaluations of assets and liabilities and manage inventory measures on a regular term.
• You’ll be responsible to carry out overhead analysis, capacity working, absorption results of various functions.
• You’ll carry out Perform Assets management including planning, capitalization, and disposal.
• You’ll carry out Cost Audit, statutory audit, internal audit etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• You’re a CA / ICWA / MBA Finance with experience of 10-12 years in factory commercial function.
• You’ve in-depth knowledge of costing/Budgeting and working capital management.
• You’ve thorough knowledge of order to deliver cycle for factory and business.
• You’ve hands on experience in Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Management reporting and Cost Controlling.
• You’ve excellent working knowledge of MS Office (expert knowledge of Excel and Access) and SAP.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens?
This role is based in Kalwa(Mumbai). You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.