Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they must understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Migrate dev-ops tools and application to OpenShift Cluster.
- Setup CI/CD pipelines for migration and deployments in OpenShift.
- Troubleshoot any issue related to the application running in OpenShift.
- Coordinate with various teams for successful migration/deployment issues
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in software development life cycle.
- 2+ years of significant experience in managing IT infrastructure, defining, and implementing DevOps solutions, and working with continuous integration and/or continuous delivery pipelines.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in AWS DevOps, Git and Docker environment is preferred.
- Experience in working with multi-site global teams with excellent team player skills in an agile environment.
- Knowledge in all tools starting from requirements to testing and how these can be integrated in PLM with DevOps will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in PowerShell/Python/Perl/YAML/Groovy is a must.
- Knowledge in Kubernetes will be added advantage.
- Docker/CRIO, any other container tools.
- Linux operating skills
- Jenkins/Gitlab pipelines
- Helm, ArgoCD
- Troubleshooting of applications.
- 3 tier architecture application details.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time