Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they must understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will part of a team designing and implementing cloud-based engineering infrastructure and digital services
- Maintenance and optimization of the existing AWS infrastructure, both via AWS console and terraform.
- Develop and maintain docker infrastructure
- Implementation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines in GitLab
- Give input on possible directions of future development
- Become part of an internationally distributed team of developers and engineers
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech with minimum 7+ years of DevOps experience
- At least 3+ years of experience with AWS foundational cloud services for storage, computation, event processing, messaging, data processing, and analytics
- Experience in containerizing and clustering: Kubernetes, HELM, Docker
- Experience in configuration management and deployment tool Ansible,
- Experience with Terraform and Packer to maintain infrastructure as code
- Experience with Nginx, Apache, R, shiny server is considered a plus
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language: Bash, Python
- Solid understanding of DevOps principles
- You bring analytical skills, initiative, and problem-solving attitude along
- You have experience of working in an agile team and excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English
- Docker/CRIO, any other container tools.
- Linux operating skills
- Jenkins/Gitlab pipelines
- Helm, ArgoCD
- Troubleshooting of applications.
- 3 tier architecture application details
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time