Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Carry out Commercial Project management activities for small projects.
- Commercial offer management –
· Commercial Project Execution -
- Project/Sales order booking, Timely invoicing & payment collections/adjustments,
- Comply with Statutory requirements (GST, customs duties, insurance, shipping and foreign currency issues etc)
- Coordinate with Project Managers/Engineers/Technical Team for various project related Topics
- Coordination for GRN & IR booking with Accounts payable Team
- Management of a contract and claim /change management
- Learn and work on Siemens Internal Tools such as SAP, WPC, SRRM, PROVEB etc
- Stakeholder management (Maintain good relationship with customers, internal/external partners)
- Independent/regular reporting on offers & project status reviews
- Coordinate for various approvals during acquisitions & execution phase as per Internal Guidelines
- Support Sr. CPMs/management for providing data for various new & one-time task
- As a CPM you are responsible for Successful realization & execution of project within the given time and cost framework in compliance with all internal and external regulations
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Commerce Graduate/ Post Graduate with min 0-2 years’ experience
- MS Office knowledge
- Good communication skills to interface different departments
- Attitude of getting things done/completing the task within given timeframe
- Willing to work as team member in international projects
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangaluru. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time