We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you!
What part will you play?
- You are responsible for the development of a global cloud based configurator application platform used by thousands of users for multiple products and systems
- You conceptualize given problems, plan and implement a solution, test it, debug any problems, and present an uncomplicated, easy to use solution to enhance user experience
- You design of software solutions based on Software requirements and architectural / design guidelines
- Leadership and collaboration in cross-functional and globally located teams is part of your daily business
- You are mentoring and guiding the team members
- Furthermore, you leverage the technology platform by incorporating and evaluating new technology approaches
- You have close collaboration within a team of architects with different technology scope to define e2e solutions
- You take the responsibility for build and release, systems integration and estimations/planning
- You have a university degree in information technology (IT), computer science or comparable and have long-term experience in web application development
- You have professional experience in Single Page Application design and a strong understanding of various design and architectural patterns
- Furthermore, you are familiar with RESTful APIs, SCM Systems (git, CI/CD) and agile methodologies
- You have good understanding of electrical engineering as well as with AWS and/or Azure
- You have knowledge in JIRA , Confluence Figma and/or AdobeXD
- Ideally, you have an International Software Architecture Qualification Board (iSAQB) certification
- Excellent communication skills (German, English) and capable of managing stakeholder expectations
- Detailed eye for design, focusing on client interaction, ease of use simple, yet attractive designs
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time