Job Profile for Account Manager – CGO – Acquisition cum Execution:
CGO – Chemical, Glass, Oil & Gas
- Carry out Bid preparation and support for order finalization during project acquisition phase for Automation (Control) Systems for Key accounts (Customers) of Chemical, Glass, Oil & Gas vertical.
- Once the order is bagged, then successfully execute the order wrt its deliverables as per project timelines and improving the profit.
- Having basic knowledge for proposal making for Automation & project execution for Chemical / Petro-chemicals projects
This role is an important & valuable link in the Acquisition phase & overall project lifecycle. The role involves preparation of comprehensive customer proposal in line with customers requirements /specifications & Siemens guidelines. It is important to prepare the best fit proposal & contribute towards becoming preferred as well as competitive in order to secure the order.
Once the project is bagged, you need to execute the project as Project Manager till the successful and timely handover of the project to customer together will payment recovery.
Scope of Working
A) During Project Acquisition Phase:-
· Read the enquiry Specifications provided by customer and understand it so as to select the applicable Automation systems, Panels, Bought outs etc. and Quantify them.
· Design Automation system with selection of CPU, I/O cards, Panel, Networking, software etc
· Preparing system Architecture in Visio.
· Preparation of costing.
· Aligning with other internal stake holders for pricing / approvals viz Purchase team, Engg, team, Finance team, Legal team etc
· Preparing Technical Compliance sheet, Costing and Offer with applicable documentation in accordance with Enquiry Specifications.
· Align with vendors for availing backup offers of bought out items and negotiate with them to avail best discounted prices.
· Align with Sales Manager and customer for technical compliance, optimization and best fit solution from House of Siemens.
· Evaluate the Technical, Commercial risk with applicable impact and its mitigation measures
· Prepare project execution timelines in accordance with customer requirement and measures to overcome delays wrt HW / BO / Engg and Commissioning.
B) During Project Execution Phase:-
· Booking of order and conducting Kick of meeting with customer as Project Manager.
· Discuss and Prepare project schedule in PM-Projects as per customer timelines.
· Avail approval of Panel Drawings, Bought outs items etc from customer
· Facilitate Engg. Team and Procurement team wrt placing order of Simatic and BO items
· Track the project execution as per the planned schedule and remove gaps / hurdles for adherence to project schedule
· Participate in Panel FAT and SW – FAT
· Facilitate in closing open points for availing dispatch clearance
· Schedule site supervision and Commissioning activities with Engg. Team as per customer schedule
· Track and expedite payment recovery as per defined milestones
· Escalate the issues which are not resolved so as to prevent spill over of project cost / timelines.
· Facilitate in smooth project closure and its handover to Customer service team.
· Update Siemens – HQ wrt project execution in standard reporting tool
· Having Diploma/ Degree in Instrumentation or Electronics with 3 - 5 years of experience.
· Experience and knowledge in Instrumentation and control (DCS/PLC/ESD)
· Knowledge of DCS, ESD & PLC and Zone classification and Communication protocols.
· Should have basic domain knowledge for Chemical / Petrochemicals plants viz. industrial gases, Paints industry, Tank farm automation etc.
· Conversant / worked as project manager for Chemical / Petrochemical industry
· Good in speaking and Writing in English and communication.
· Knowledge of Excel and Word and PM-Projects.
· Expertise in panel drawings and wiring for DCS / ESD system
· Knowledge of tender documentation and bid preparation and project Management (Automation system)
· Strong Communication and Interactive.
This role is based at Siemens Ltd. Kalwa (Navi Mumbai).
Find out more about Process Industries & Drives Division at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/process-industries-and-drives.htm
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time