Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for a Service Engineer HVAC (m/f/x) for Brussels located customers.
You’ll mainly focus on after sales Service, preventive maintenance, interventions and optimalisation of customer installations.
This entails the following responsibilities:
- Permanent co-working with the internal teams of planning and management.
- Ensuring the maintenance of installations at customers according to the rules of the art and in function of the processes within Siemens.
- Troubleshooting and performing interventions on HVAC applications.
- Operational assistance.
- Providing assistance as well as positive support to the customers.
- Actively cooperating with the Center of Competences and the project department.
- Communicating efficiently with the entire organization.
- Providing support to other Service Engineers and Supervisors, as well as Sales colleagues.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in electrical mechanics/Acclimatization or equivalent through experience.
- Expertise in the field of Commissioning and Control of HVAC installations.
- Thorough knowledge in the low voltage domain.
- Thorough knowledge of HVAC, standards and installations.
- Thorough knowledge of the various IT domains (hardware & software).
- Affinity with energy management and alternative energy sources.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of Desigo PX, VISONIK, Desigo Insight, is a plus.
- You need to be customer focused, flexible and able to work autonomously.
- You speak fluently Dutch and/or French with a good level of English.
What does Siemens offer you?
At Siemens, you will join an environment that cares about you. You get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. We offer varied work in a wide range of positions and intensive internal training to further develop your career. Permanent coaching and guidance by a mentor are also part of the process.
Furthermore, we offer:
- At least 31 days of annual leave.
- Flexible working conditions: 2 to 3 days a week working from home.
- Benefits@work: online store with additional benefits for Siemens employees.
- Training program customized to your personal career needs.
- A competitive base pay, in line with the general Belgian labour market.
- A financial care program including a pension plan, death & invalids’ coverage, and an extended medical insurance: hospitalisation, ambulant costs (dental & optical cost), …
- An employee assistance program, focused on mental and physical well-being.
- And so much more!
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time