- Implement digital experience management in your area of responsibility using the Nexthink Tool.
- Manage the provider in India to ensure smooth delivery of all contracted Windows related services.
- Ensure the implementation process of standards and policies and be responsible for their consistent execution.
- Oversee Windows services or solutions related performance and delivery indicators.
- Contribute and support planning, budgeting, design, and alignment of ITIL processes and IT solutions landscapes. Advise the accountable business management of the unit, in all IT Service & Solution Management related issues.
- Identify and publish service metrics.
- Coordinate relevant unit and integration tests, and communicate with vendors and service providers.
- Analyse and support release processes and implementation of IT security guidelines.
- Ensure the provider delivers IT service or solution problems and seeks resolutions without impact to end user.
- Stay abreast of developments in industry regarding IT Technology & Services as well as Solution Management.
- Knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Applications, specially Windows management (Win 10/11 client management) , Azure cloud services, Intune.
- Experience in designing, implementing, providing, and optimising IT infrastructure.
- Experience in ITIL (certification required!) and SIAM process awareness.
- Passion for technology and execution strengths.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong Focus on End-Users and an End2End responsibility.
- Strong negotiation and management skills towards providers.
- Team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team.
- Initiative and strong focus on quality for the customer.
- Ability to build long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers.
- Ability to work independently and take decisions where necessary.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to drive, and manage services in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a medium-high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), solid ability to present complex issues to multi- level audiences of Stakeholders.
- Lean / Agile certification is a plus.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time