If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 38,200 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As Sales Representative for Europe, you will drive our market gains for Electrical and Hybrid (Dual-Mode) locomotives together with our key accounts in the Regions or in the LMC headquarter. With your own customers and supporting other key accounts, you will be accountable for engaging and positioning our locomotive product range with customers to secure key project wins.
- You will lead customer development, offer preparation and negotiation activities for your customers for new locomotives and after sales business.
- You will support the locomotive sales team with offer preparation, technical and market overviews as well as in opportunity planning and related reportings, using state of the art CRM tools.
- In addition, you will foster the evolution of our locomotive platforms by collecting future requirements for locos, monitoring infrastructure developments, creating of value generating services, business cases as well as new business and financing models.
- You will connect our regional sales force by providing product, sales and strategic information as well as trainings and communication guidelines.
- Furthermore, you will provide the competitive edge and a green footprint to our customers leveraging digital technologies based on Siemens Xcelerator and Railigent in close cooperation with our Customer Service team for Locomotives.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold an academic degree with a strong technology focus: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Engineering or similar.
- In addition you have many years of experience in the railway, automotive or aviation industry (Engineering, Commissioning) or in management consulting. Advanced knowledge in Rolling Stock is a bonus.
- You have solid understanding of digital technologies & services to be applied in our locomotive offers and are dedicated and creative in consultative and value selling of products and solutions.
- You like to negotiate in different cultures and have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are proficient in using Excel, Powerpoint and other Office 365 tools as well as in (CRM) database handling.
- Fluency in English is key, additional languages are helpful.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Philip Petendorf.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time