- Design and implementation of solutions based on TIA for conveyor machines and mills.
- Development of concepts and implementation of solutions for complex customer requirements based on TIA.
- Creation of project specifications including clarifications with suppliers and customers. This includes both the software and the selection of the necessary hardware, as well as the areas of SIL, functional safety and cybersecurity.
- Participation in concepts and the implementation of simulation and training systems for the large drives and complete enrichment plants, which are used for FATs as well as for training facilities at our customers.
- Execution of functional tests, optimizations up to acceptance and handover to the customer (internal tests, factory, virtual commissioning, and tests) Taking over the preparation, creation and updating of documentation.
- Analyzing and advising on customer tenders from a technical point of view, designing requirements management and contributing to topics relating to the preparation of tenders.
- Responsibility and takeover of medium-sized projects and assumption of the lead position in the team. Contribution and co-design of innovative solutions to support our end customers is explicitly desired.
- The job includes sales support, customer meetings and commissioning.
- Successfully completed bachelor’s degree in automation technology, electrical engineering, computer science, information technology and several years of professional experience in engineering and/or commissioning of automation projects with SIMATIC Manager, Totally Integrated Automation (TIA).
- Ideally several years of engineering experience in the software sector with high-level programming languages (C#, .NET, JAVA, Python ...).
- Business fluent German and confident English skills are required for working in an international environment.
- Willingness to work on mining projects and global travel (<20%).
- Personally, you convince us with your communication skills and your pleasure in working in a team.
- Initiative, resilience, organizational skills, and commitment as well as teamwork and communication skills are the basis of our success.
- Familiarity with agile working methods rounds off your profile
If you enjoy working in a collaborative team, apply!
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to receive more information about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you have a question about applying to Siemens.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time