Working in partnership with the NSW Government, the Parklife Metro consortium is working on an exciting new metro rail infrastructure project in Greater Western Sydney.
Comprising, Plenary, RATP Dev, Siemens and Webuild, the private sector partners are looking to build their metro rail expertise to deliver this city-shaping project, which will be delivered under a Public Private Partnership model and will provide a major economic stimulus for Western Sydney.
Siemens as a D&C Contractor member will be responsible for the successful delivery of the design and construction elements of the project, and we are currently looking to hire System Assurance and EMC Engineer to work within Siemens Mobility team, based in our Sydney office.
Create a better tomorrow with us.
Using the customer requirements and the country-specific legal basis as well as the standards to be applied, the Systems Assurance / EMC Engineer establishes the system assurance requirements regarding RAMS and ensures those are implemented into safety critical design through Verification and Validation processes.
As a System Assurance and EMC Engineer, you will:
- Provide support in gaining Regulatory Compliance Mark registration against ACMA requirements for Siemens Mobility products.
- Support the activities to ensure that Siemens and contractual Assurance processes are implemented within the specific project which is a key aspect in the delivery and operation of any rail system.
- Contributes the range of SA activities for assigned projects across the entire project life cycle from design to final acceptance working in close cooperation with project team and other technical disciplines such Signalling, Comms, ATS, ETCS, CBTC, SI, EMC & T&C is imperative.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You are experienced in the application of CENELEC Railway standards and lifecycle such as EN50126, EN50128 and EN50129. You are also competent and experienced in the applicable EMC, Telecommunications standards related to RCM registration.
- Experienced in V&V engineering on complex systems projects preferably with part of that experience on Rail Systems Projects, alternatively in V&V for other industries such as Manufacturing, Industrial Control, Power, Aerospace or Defence systems
- University degree (or comparable) in technology (engineering) areas of automation / electrical / communication / railway / information technology.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Mobility
We live and foster an ownership culture in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our Company's success. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of development opportunities. Below some of the other benefits we offer our employees:
- Flexible working arrangements
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated leasing available
- Employee discount program
- Siemens Share Options
Make your mark on the future at Siemens!
Siemens prides itself on its diverse workforce.
Siemens has been recognised as ahead of its time for many reasons, and our progressive policies is one of them. We encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work, and we actively promote this through the recruitment of those who identify as Indigenous or Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer, where we continue to push for a work environment of diversity and inclusion, we also believe that differences in personalities, thoughts and ideas are important, and that is why we know diversity and inclusion is very important in helping realise the potential of our people. As part of our Ownership culture, Siemens supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI #SMWSA
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time