Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
The primary contents of the work will be:
· Experience related to AIS Sub-station up to 765kV and GIS SS up to 400kV is preferred.
· Preparing Design basis reports, specification of electrical systems
· Preparation of Single line diagram, Layout and section for different bus arrangement.
· Electrical clearance diagram, cable containment system.
· DSLP and Earthing design
· Sizing calculations / Equipment selection (Transformer/ MV / LV / DC / Battery / Battery charger / UPS)
· Knowledge of load flow, short circuit studies and relay setting will be advantageous.
· Prepare customer proposals including BOM, RFQ etc.
· Perform the offer review and vendor drawing review of EHV equipment, Power & distribution transformer, cable etc.
· Assist in Secondary Engineering, mechanical system Design.
· Understanding of interfaces with secondary, civil & mechanical engineering.
· Possess good communication, interpersonal skills and willing to work in inter disciplinary teams.
· Basic understanding of protection and SAS is desirable
· Sizing calculation for conductor, SCF and SAG-Tension calculation
Desirable technical skills:
· Proficiency in primary engineering of HV and EHV substation.
· Basic understanding of protection system, substation automation system and aux. system design.
· Understanding of Indian and International standard and regulation.
· Familiar with AUTO CAD, ETAP, MS-Office etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, Kolkata and Mumbai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time