Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Control and Protection engineering for FACTS projects including SVC, STATCOM, FSC.
· Responsibilities includes preparation/checking of control schematics.
· Co-ordination with panel manufacturers for compliance with shared wiring diagrams.
· Understanding of Electrical stations protection philosophy
· Understanding of various types of configurations of electrical power distribution schemes
· Educational background should be B.E. / B.Tech - electrical / electronics.
· Should have experience in MATLAB.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time