For Mobility Railway Electrification in Beijing/ Shanghai, we are looking for Project Practitioner to develop business of Project Bidding and Execution together with us.
Job Family: Project Management (for bidding & execution)
Location: Beijing/ Shanghai
Organization: SMTB RI EL
Mode of employment: Full time only
As the Project Practitioner for MO RI EL in Beijing/ Shanghai, will be responsible for bidding in sales phase, and executing DC switchgear projects in China. You will work closely with the internal manufacturing supplier located in Shanghai, and closely with internal team in Shanghai and Beijing. Other aspects of the role include support and execution for all existing and running DC switchgear projects in China, to be technical interface for customer requests, as well as generating new business out of the executing projects.
What are your responsibilities?
1, Bid management
- Fully manage and control the bid process and ensure profitable projects, including Budgetary offer to EPC, DI, End Customer.
- Follow up Registration, PQ documents, coordinate technical clarifications as part of bidding.
- Manage bid from sales phase handover to execution phase, follow the rules and regulations of internal process.
- Communication and collaboration with team members.
- Ensures efficient communication with all relevant stakeholders.
2, Project management
- take full responsibility for the complete project and meet and exceed their PMTA (quality, cost, and schedule targets), including involvement in PM20/40/70, and responsible from PM080 until closing. Follow up sales during execution.
- Follow internal process and regulations, clean and efficient implementation of tools and ensure milestone quality.
- Keep the high quality of project document.
- Focus on customer satisfaction, manage customer expectations, and conclude the project to approach the satisfaction of the customer.
- Identify / create additional opportunities out of the ongoing projects.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Experience with power supply system in Rail Transit Industry
- Experience with Project management process, Milestone management, Risk management, NCC management is important;
- Strong customer focus, Meet and exceed customer expectations (project execution quality, schedule, milestones);
- Good technical understanding, thinking in solutions to project risks and issues;
- Strong collaboration awareness.
- Communication skills internal and external;
- Fluent skill of English in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time