As Project Management/ Program Management support you will assist project managers from within the Project Management Office department to manage customer requirements, project finances, project's life cycle, stakeholders and risks, compliance to standards, rules and regulations develop further business opportunities while driving project implementations.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You act as Project Management Support for a major Healthineers HCM project and are in exchange with the overall
- You participate in elaborating project plans, align on resource plans, actively manage risks and mitigations of the project and ensure documentation according to our internal best-practices
- You help project resources organizing to ensure progress according to targets and timelines set
- You foster a successful project implementation in accordance with compliance requirements
- Collaborating with the IT workstream leads and overall project leads
- You regularly create status reports, ensure proper communication to all related project stakeholder and support in creating decision papers for project steering
- Experience with working with global team
- Past experience with communication within project or program
- Helps create and coordinate training elements
- Managing and preparing Large Global Virtual Meetings
Your qualifications and experience:
- Degree in related discipline or advanced degree, preferred. On the job experience will be reviewed for applicability. Certification in Agile, Scrum preferred
- Demonstrates and applies broad knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for managed work group(s) and how it supports related operations.
- Demonstrates understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
- Successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. 1-3 years of experience for basic projects.
- Attention to detail
- All professionals are expected to perform multiple functions
- oriented attitude
- Effective communication skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft office 365
- Self-motivated to take on new tasks and responsibilities
- Dedicated to project success
- Committed to producing quality work products
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Project Management Fundamentals and financial management
- Basic experience in project portfolio administration, operating procedures, oversight and monitoring.
- Preparation of reports, simple data analysis, statistics and presentation for PMO department.
- Preparing executive presentations
What do we offer:
- Variable and Christmas bonus
· Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
· Flexible Working Hours
· Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
· 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
· In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
· Additional pension plan
· 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
· Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
· Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
· Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
· Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
· Adjustable standing desk as a standard
· Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
· Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time