Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future?
- Apply safe systems of working
- Make a technical contribution to either the design, development, quality assurance, manufacture, installation, commissioning decommissioning, operation or maintenance of products, equipment, systems, processes or services
- Apply proven techniques and procedures to solve engineering/manufacturing problems
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills in communicating both technical and non-technical information
- Have a commitment to continued professional development
- Engineering Technicians take responsibility for the quality and accuracy of the work they undertake within the limits of their personal authority. They also need to be able to demonstrate a core set of behaviours in order to be competent in their job role, complement wider business strategy and development. This will enable them to support their long-term career development.
- Engineered and manufactured products and systems that Engineering Technicians work on could involve mechanical, electrical, electronic, electromechanical and fluid power components/systems.
- A Level 2 Foundation Competence qualification
- A Level 3 Development Competence qualification
- A Level 3 Development Technical Knowledge qualification
- Have a strong Growth Mindset - Resilient in the face of adversity, excited by the prospect of learning new things and motivated to continually stretch and challenge yourself.
- You think logically, willing to self-learn and research, and take a creative approach to problem solving
- Passionate about technology and always keen to learn new skills.
- You are organised and happy to be challenged and stretched.
- You enjoy collaborating with others to find innovative solutions
- You can work independently, safely, and responsibly; take ownership of challenges and ideas and are looking to develop your ability to drive and lead change
- Identify with our values of Zero Harm, Innovative, Excellent and Responsible.
- Be excited by the prospect of working for the Siemens Digital Industries Division, with our product portfolio and in our customers’ industries.
- Continue your learning whilst earning a starting salary of £12,500 per annum as well as an annual bonus!
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled engineers who will help you on your learning journey
- Stay at the forefront of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with access to private medical care, discounted cinema tickets and gym membership and so much more! Be a part of the Entry Level Talent community with other ambitious young people and take paid volunteering days so you can help others with our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) scheme
- Have real responsibility and contribute towards live rail projects as well as the opportunity to develop soft skills to compliment your technical skills in the workplace
- Not sure between going to university or getting an apprenticeship? Click here to hear from one of our recruiters and her mum talk about the different options after college.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time