We are seeking a Global Marketing Planning Manager to join our Global Strategy& Marketing Team. In this role you will partner with the EDA business segment, strategy, zone and global demand marketing functions to develop strategic annual marketing plans focused on Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Software Solutions. You will be responsible for the demand creation plan that deliver pipeline and revenue goals supporting Global and Zone strategic sales priorities and our business strategy in general; you will continually review the campaign performance to ensure that targets and goals are exceeded. You will work closely with Global and Zone Execution teams to track, evaluate, and optimize campaign performance and to consolidate plans and feedback to central marketing functions.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Manage cross team service-level agreement (SLA) deliverables to ensure campaigns execute on time.
• Contribution to and support of direct & indirect target market definitions and go-to-market strategies.
• Team with senior leadership to define investment strategies/priorities, select & prioritize KPIs.
• Analyze Global and Local program performance and forecasts across demand waterfall including pipeline volume and progression including specific views for segments and regions.
• Actively engage global and zone sales leadership to understand sales goals, identify marketing and sales enablement requirements and gather feedback on marketing activities.
• Communicate to and educate the sales and segment teams about new and planned marketing activities, including global, regional and local programs.
• Ensure that all execution and campaign stakeholders understand the industry plan’s objectives, cadence and KPIs.
• Set plan, campaign and tactics targets, providing regular and consistent feedback on performance to stakeholders.
• Deep knowledge of day-to-day execution activities and results within the zones.
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Proven leadership and influencing skills
• This position requires an individual who has both marketing and sales knowledge with strong planning, analytical, execution and communication skills.
• Ability to activate an agreed plan across a matrix organization.
• Be able to drive innovation and new thinking
• Strong ability to hold people accountable
• Strong Digital Marketing skills are required.
• Knowledge of the market, specific domain experience and the enthusiasm to communicate our vision to the market while supporting our sales team is essential.
• Knowledge of the industry a plus.
• Deep knowledge of the b-to-b sales cycle and how to identify opportunities to maximize demand generation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration.
• Able to market to a range of b-to-b buyers using a wide variety of offers (e.g. white papers, case studies, webcasts) and delivery mechanisms (e.g. social, email, telephone, direct mail, events).
• Experience in marketing Software as a Service solutions successfully
• Fluent in demand generation performance management in a b-to-b environment, including within the Sirius Decisions/Forester
• Able to align tactical plans with strategies consistently producing results on time and within budget.
• Two or more years working with direct or indirect sales teams in relevant markets developing regional or territory business plans.
• Extensive Inbound Marketing strategy/execution experience.
• Highly motivated, inquisitive, and persistent.
• Readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
• Highly collaborative and goal/results oriented.
• Fluent in English and highly effective at presenting across a wide range of functional and organizational roles.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Proven marketing experience in the B2B software industry, specific domain experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Electronic Design Automation Software highly preferred
• Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
• Life insurance covered by Siemens.
• Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
• 401K matching
• Flexible personal time off, including paid volunteer time off
The salary range for this position is $113,900 to $205,000 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging
ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and
diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about
the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.