Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our team as a Clinical Education Specialist. You will provide the onsite clinical training for Siemens Computed Tomography equipment specific to the Radiation Oncology/Therapy Planning environment. In this role you will ensure that the Clinical Education training on Siemens Imaging systems and components is facilitated to provide expert clinical training, deliver customer excellence, and represent Siemens Healthineers and Clinical Education with professionalism and a focus on delivering a positive customer experience.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Clinical Education Specialist for CTH [Cancer Therapies] you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering onsite and virtual education for new Siemens Healthineers system installations, upgrades and advanced examinations in collaboration with our Education Consultants, Sales, Service and Project Management teams. This education includes software features, functionalities, workflows and safety
- Passionate learners who take ownership of their ongoing clinical, technical and professional education
- Current clinical knowledge and patient centric to enhance the customer competence, confidence and overall experience
- Assist as needed with the creation of education content for PEPconnect (online education platform) and other projects.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
• Detailed knowledge of contemporary Siemens CT imaging systems and applications.
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite and instructional software
• Strong organizational skills including establishing and meeting timelines and schedules
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Basic knowledge of networking and hospital workflow
Required skills and experience to ensure success in this role:
· Ideal candidate will hold valid A.R.R.T. licensure in both Computed Tomography [R.T.(R)(CT)] and Radiation Therapy [R.T.(T)]; however, consideration will be made for exceptional and qualified candidates with one or the other.
· Ideally 5 – 7 years of clinical Radiation Oncology/Therapy experience plus 2 – 3 years clinical Computed Tomography (CT) guided Radiation Therapy planning experience
· Resources must live in the ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX
· Candidate must have experience performing CT Simulation on contemporary Siemens CT equipment
· Experience performing RGSC / Respiratory Gating examinations, 3D visualization, syngo.via RTIS preferred
· Ability to travel extensively [> 95%] nationwide/away from home each week
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.