Site Installation Engineer - San Francisco Bay Area
Imagine a company that combines the dynamic energy of a start-up and the backing of Siemens, a global powerhouse. A company where ideas, passion, and ingenuity are valued - and - vital to solve the next generation of smart building challenges and help customers achieve net carbon zero goals.
Enlighted is human-centered proptech company that creates positive transformation wherever space, people and work meet through our industry leading technology. We empower organizations with this technology to transform physical spaces into regenerative places that fuel positive impact for people, portfolio, and our planet.
Our team is constantly evolving to deliver exceptional value to customers worldwide and remain at the forefront of future-proofing building with our innovative solutions. If you are passionate about turning everyday spaces into extraordinary places – join us – and start making your impact today.
At Enlighted, we sit at the interaction of technology, people, and workspaces, making hybrid working possible for enterprise organizations. If you are someone that is passionate about technology, and interested in shaping the future of work, this role may be for you.
We are looking for a Site Installation Engineer to be responsible for programming & training all software and hardware deployed by Enlighted. The ideal candidate will be able to travel throughout the United States, have effective decision-making skills, and self-manage themselves along with a strong work ethic. Reporting into the Field Engineering Manager (based in the US), the position will sometimes work remotely; however, the ideal candidate must live close to the Bay Area and be able travel to the office or out of state during the work week.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a young dynamic company and team that has recently been acquired by Siemens. Future career progression will be available as the company delivers on its rapid expansion plans across the globe.
- Follow a daily shared task calendar
- Program Enlighted components at customers sites
- Troubleshoot Enlighted components at customer sites
- Work with our Engineering R&D group
- Train end users at their customer sites
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 1+ years of demonstrated experience in a technical discipline or in computers
- Must have demonstrated customer service skills and experience.
- Must be able stand for long periods of time, walk up and down stairs and walk-through commercial buildings for up to 75% of a workday.
- Must be able to travel to client sites as scheduled or requested including out of state.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Working hours will vary week to week based on customer schedules, and you must be ready to work weekends, evenings, or holidays.
Bonus Points For
- Bachelor’s degree or advance technical certification
- Automation controls installation experience
- API integration experience
- BACnet and/or Lighting Controls experience highly preferred
- Familiarity with IoT products
- Energy Code Compliance knowledge
This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Everything we do at Enlighted is underpinned by our values. We know it is not just what we do that matters, it is how we do it that makes the difference. We expect all team members to live our values and create a culture where everyone is inspired to be their best.
You have a unique opportunity to chart your professional path by owning your development, your career, and your future. We encourage all employees to hone their skills, acquire new ones, and explore continued opportunities within Enlighted and Siemens – the brightest way to advance your career!
What We Offer
- Meaningful and challenging work opportunities with competitive pay
- Flexible work models to balance your work and life in the ways that suit you best, including virtual, in-person, hybrid and on-site.
- Dynamic, modern work environments that promote collaboration and creativity
- Generous medical, dental, vision and mental health counseling benefits
- Matching 401K program
- Share matching program
- Competitive vacation policies to disconnect from work and recharge
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.