Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
The engineer in this position should have significant experience and knowledge of Steam Turbine product with specific interest in service & parts engineering. The scope of responsibility involves providing technical solutions to site and manufacturing issues, lead service engineering projects and service R&D programs.
Product & Service Engineering of Steam
Turbine components and its auxiliaries.
- Engineering support towards localization of steam turbine parts, manufacturing process development and technical support to supplier queries.
- Implementation of all product definition documents including graphics, bill of materials, and product manufacture process requirements.
Support field service and internal stakeholders in urgent forced outage recovery programs.
Desired Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or production engineering.
- 8 to 12 years of engineering or manufacturing experience, preferably in Steam Turbine domain.
- Significant hands-on experience in NX, Pro-E and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of SAP (MM module) and Teamcenter.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance or direction.
- Ability to coordinate directly with field service, manufacturing, quality and network partners.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to make quick, informed decisions on a regular basis
- Ability to manage multiple manufacturing issues / projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with steam turbine products or repair methods for major components a plus.
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time