What part will you play?
- In your new position you will be responsible for the financial management of the SI GSW “Next Generation” portfolio element in the areas of R&D and PLM.
- In doing so you will act as a partner to our PLM Team, keeping track planned new/changed portfolio elements (e.g. SaaS offering, license model) and go-to-market approaches, keeping track of IP-related questions, calculation of business plans, as well as the initial introduction of a license model along with a new value flow definition.
- Your responsibility also includes the maintenance & improvement of our R&D internal reporting and analysis tool, which builds our global reporting framework around R&D-related KPIs across all GSW development locations.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for monthly closing and reporting activities within your assigned area of responsibility, including Headquarter cost center controlling.
- Considering digitalization an opportunity and trying to continuously improve existing processes and reports are also part of your task area.
- The basis of your success is a masters’ degree in finance, business administration or equivalent.
- Furthermore, you have professional experience in at least two financial functions, ideally in the area of R&D or PLM controlling with a software business background.
- Very good knowledge of relevant processes in Siemens Software Businesses (e.g. set-up of value flows, SW platform approaches) and good understanding of global accounting standards (e.g. IFRS15, valuation know-how) is required
- You are passionate about digitalization, not only with regards to industrial business but also finance analyses and processes.
- Additionally, very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel as well as very good reporting and presentation techniques are a matter of course for you. Experience in Dashboards (e.g. PowerBI) are beneficial.
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving as well as reliability even in turbulent and complex situations round off your profile.
- Finally, you are a real team player with good communication and persuasion skills in English and German. You are willing to go the extra mile together with us and are therefore the perfect fit for our ambitious and multicultural SI GSW team.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Broad range of wellbeing offerings
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time