Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Provide professional trainings to customers (standard training, avdvance training, MC onsite training/support) (Full)
2. Provide gobal system upgrading training (Full)
3. Provide CDV training (2nd Resp.)
4. Customer Caring (Full)
5. Compliant and trouble shooting handling(Support)
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree (or above) with major in medical imaging, clinical medicine and related discipline
- >= 3 years' professional experiences in a clinic or equivalent background. Work experience with Siemens System preferrable
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time