Working in partnership with the NSW Government, the Parklife Metro consortium is working on an exciting new metro rail infrastructure project in Greater Western Sydney.
Comprising, Plenary, RATP Dev, Siemens and Webuild, the private sector partners are looking to build their metro rail expertise to deliver this city-shaping project, which will be delivered under a Public Private Partnership model and will provide a major economic stimulus for Western Sydney.
Siemens as a D&C Contractor member will be responsible for the successful delivery of the design and construction elements of the project, and we are currently looking to hire a BIM Manager to work within Siemens Mobility team, based in our Sydney office.
Change the future with us.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing Digital Engineering direction during project execution. You are dealing with the technical, organizational as well as strategical aspects of implementing the necessary BIM measures. The tasks range from identifying BIM requirements, specifying associated measures, advising and coordinating the parties involved in the project.
The key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Manage and lead the BIM and Digital Twin strategy within Siemens Mobility (SMO) and ensure compliance with the EPC BIM execution agreements and Employers Information Requirements
- Key interface for Digital Engineering delivery between SMO and EPC partners and main contact to the Delivery Team BIM Management.
- Implementing and coordinating the project wide agreed BIM and Digital Engineering processes to fulfil ISO19650.
- Support design management and project management concerning the clarification of BIM related issues.
- Lead the data structure definition for SMO.
- Manage the SMO TIDP development and risks attached to SMO BIM delivery.
- Support the Technical Management Team concerning the clarification of BIM related issues at interfaces to Others and BIM related third party interface issues.
What you need to make real what matters
- Strong BIM management skills, with robust knowledge of data transfer and software packages, and deep understanding of ISO19650
- Experience in day-to-day management of design delivery teams and corresponding task and resource allocation
- Extensive professional working experience with BIM related software and processes
- Profound working knowledge of engineering processes and standards associated with this, as well as contract and claim management
- High level of customer and quality orientation together with strong abilities in consulting and implementation
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Mobility
We live and foster an ownership culture in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our Company's success. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of development opportunities. Below some of the other benefits we offer our employees:
- Flexible working arrangements
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated leasing available
- Employee discount program
- Siemens Share Options
If you want to learn, grow, and succeed in your career, we’d like to meet you!
Siemens prides itself on its diverse workforce.
Siemens has been recognised as ahead of its time for many reasons, and our progressive policies is one of them. We encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work, and we actively promote this through the recruitment of those who identify as Indigenous or Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer, where we continue to push for a work environment of diversity and inclusion, we also believe that differences in personalities, thoughts and ideas are important, and that is why we know diversity and inclusion is very important in helping realise the potential of our people. As part of our Ownership culture, Siemens supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI #SMWSA
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time