The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, precise analytics algorithms, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up and lead one of Siemens’ key data delivery teams within the domain of “Data Factory 1" to bring value to our business by developing and deploying next gen solutions for the Procurement/Logistics/Factory Data Cloud.
As the procurement domain expert you develop cloud solutions and data models on Snowflake for our customers across multiple locations to drive the Siemens’ digitalization.
Your responsibilities will be:
Being a visualization engineer that can assume end-to-end responsibility for their projects including the value driven use cases for the linkage layer from sales orders, production orders up to purchase orders
Support the team on identifying priorities, project escalations, individual coaching, and personal development
Grow/foster an agile mindset and an agile way of working (e.g. agile working methods)
Build deep relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor for their most critical data and visualization workloads that support their digital transformation
Technical point of contact for key projects with the key stakeholders from the business
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration or similar quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- More than 5 years of experience of participation in international teams
- Excellent communication and mediation skills
- Experience in value driven use cases for Logistics, Factories and Procurement
- Experience with Snowflake data warehouse
- Experience with logistics, factory and procurement data models (e.g. HANA data modeling)
- Experience in process mining (e.g. Celonis)
- Experience with Workflow systems (EMS)
- Experience in SQL, analyzing and modeling datasets
- Experience in Visualization technologies (e.g. Qlik, PowerBI, Celonis)
- Ability to understand technical concepts and turn them into business terms
- Customer centric mindset
- Work experience in agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time