We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
- In this role you will create and negotiate global service offers for the Electrification & Automation Business Unit (BU).
- You interpret, evaluate and comment on customer specifications and align customer requirements.
- You analyze technical and schedule realization options, develop alternative concepts and evaluate technical risks
- You define and agree on scopes of supply and services, including those of third-party products / third-party trades.
- You coordinate the project-specific LOA process together with your commercial contact.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for sophisticated, cross-country quotations (technical project planning, price and cost calculation, deadlines) until handover to order processing at PM80.
- You will coordinate global quotations with the relevant regions and present status to management on a regular basis
- You improve the process flows for global customer quotations together with selected regions
- You have a technical master´s degree
- During your many years of professional experience in tender, service and project management, you have already successfully prepared numerous offers for complex systems and generated orders from them.
- You have several years of specialized professional experience with medium and low-voltage switchgears
- Sound knowledge in the field of protection technology for medium-voltage systems
- You have knowledge in project planning/design of power supply systems and furthermore knowledge in inverter technology, e.g. PV
- You are confident handling of MS Office, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Also, you have intercultural skills in working with international customers, colleagues and global teams.
- You are characterized by a high level of commitment and flexibility as well as have strong awareness of costs and deadlines
- Fluent German and English business complete your profile
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time