Are you passionate about technology and highly interested in software architecture? Are you eager to be working on large scale projects, mainly in the pharmaceutical industry? Well, we might have good news for you!
We are looking for a MES Engineer (m/f/x) to re-enforce our team at Siemens GPC to develop Manufacturing Execution System (MES) solutions.
With a broad spectrum of innovative products and solutions, Siemens GPC is a leading solution partner for ensuring high reliability and optimal industrial processing industries worldwide. With this background we want to reach out into the new digital business.
As Jan, your future manager, says, “you will be part of a team of engineers and Project Managers who work with and for each other”. We are all very passionate about what we do but our team spirit is even more important. Do you also thrive by values such as “innovation, responsibility and excellence”? Then you should continue reading.
As a MES Engineer, you will work in a diverse team of automation, MES engineers and project managers. And you will:
- Propose and design solutions for OpCenter Execution Pharma (previously known as Simatic IT eBR).
- Define functional and design specifications by interpreting business, process and technical requirements with the customer.
- Translate functional and design specifications into a MES concept: workflows, equipment classes, bill of material (BOM), etc.
- When required, you will develop custom scripts, interfaces.
- Define test specifications, participate in testing and commissioning as per GMP requirements.
- Develop tools and templates to accelerate the engineering process.
- Conduct technical trainings when required to share development best-practice.
- Propose measures to continuously improve the engineering processes to optimize cost and quality.
Curious to know if you’re the colleague we’re looking for?
- You are familiar with OpCenter Execution Pharma or similar MES software packages and processes in the Pharmaceutical Industry or you are willing to learn.
- You have knowledge of programming languages like .NET, HTML, Java or XML.
- You have experience in database management and querying methods: Oracle/MS SQL Database.
- You want to work in an international/multi-cultural environment, and you have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- You have good communication skills; a creative mindset and you are an effective team player.
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
- Your English is excellent, and a good knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
What does Siemens offer you?
At Siemens, you will join an environment that cares about you. You get the opportunity to develop yourself in an international environment. We offer varied work in a wide range of positions and intensive internal training to further develop your career. Permanent coaching and guidance by a mentor are also part of the process.
Furthermore, we offer:
- At least 31 days of annual leave.
- Flexible working conditions: 2 to 3 days a week working from home.
- Company car with European energy card (we have a green fleet).
- Benefits@work: online store with additional benefits for Siemens employees.
- Training program customized to your personal career needs.
- A competitive base pay, in line with the general Belgian labour market.
- A financial care program including a pension plan, death & invalids’ coverage, and an extended medical insurance: hospitalisation, ambulant costs (dental & optical cost), …
- An employee assistance program, focused on mental and physical well-being.
- And so much more!
Join us on an expedition towards a sustainable future and apply now!
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time