Siemens Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Do you want to help marketers imagine, build and use next generation technologies that get us closer to our customers?
The marketing technology training and enablement lead is responsible for showing marketers how to best leverage our technology for an amazing customer experience. This individual will be working as part of a product leadership team to develop end to end demonstrations as well as training and enablement plans and content for our marketers on the integrated set of applications that make up our marketing technology stack. Key responsibilities include the creation of demo story boards that convey the value and potential of the marketing technology products (site, community, activation, automation, etc), the delivery of integrated demonstrations that illustrate what is possible and the creation of training and enablement materials to transfer knowledge to the marketing team. The ideal candidate will have experience as an application or sales engineer or training development for sales and marketing technology products.
· Understand marketer goals and challenges
· Build and own demonstrations that demonstrate the full capabilities of the Siemens marketing technology stack.
· Contribute vision and feedback to the product leadership and development teams
· Codevelop a vision what’s possible using current and future marketing technologies with marketers and product teams
· Measure and track effectiveness of demos and training and deliver insights from those data
· Define and deliver training and enablement plans for new software features
· Define acceptance tests for product features
Skills and abilities:
· Storytelling and leading change
· Critical listening and curiosity in order to develop use cases for marketing technology products
· Architect, design, and build end-to-end marketing technology demos that cross multiple products and platforms
· Creative and innovative video and graphic production
· Research of future trends and competitive analysis of commercial marketing technology products
· Writing detailed while concise acceptance tests for product features
· Above average presentation skills, especially virtually and also in person
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong technical background
· Solid experience working with marketers
· Exemplary written and verbal communications
· 2+ years’ work experience as a sales or application engineer OR a training and enablement leader for a technology company
· Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
· 5+ years’ work experience as a sales or application engineer OR a training and enablement leader for a marketing technology
The salary range for this position is $116,900 to $210,400
USD and this role is eligible to earn another 5-10%
in variable pay. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com
. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.