Head of R&D and Engineering (Rolling stock Component products)
Nashik | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
As Head of R&D and Engineering, you will be
- Focus on Power Electronics, Control Electronics & Product related software for Rolling stock products for Locomotive, Commuter Rail and Metro market
- Need to coordinate with System Architect from Business Segment and Develop product for local as well as global markets.
- Must be fully conversant with PLM process
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 15 years along with Degree or Post graduation in Electronics along with experience in Power Electronics, Control Electronics & Product related software for Rolling stock products
- Excellent communication abilities combined with strong interpersonal skills
- High level of quality orientation combined with strong abilities in consulting and implementation
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Nashik. You will also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time