We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should be responsible for authoring tasks, creation, and integration of printed or electronic end user documentation
- You should have the demonstrate ability to interact with developers and SMEs to gather knowledge on functional requirements
- You should provide estimates about documentation tasks to the Scrum Master
- You should provide technical documentation for newly developed features on-time and as per the defined quality standards
- You should have the working knowledge of any Content Management System based on single sourcing concept is preferable
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- BE/B. Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA – (in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Computer Science, or Information Technology or equivalent)
- You must have 2 to 5 years of experience in the field of technical documentation
- You should have experience in working with European partners and flexible to work across partner time zones to suit work requirements
- You should have knowledge of end-user documentation/product documentation/technical documentation
- You should be excellent in technical writing, communication, and grammar skills
- You should be Proficient in working with XML editor, authoring and other graphics related tools like SnagIt, Visio
- You should have the familiarity with Lean/Agile development is preferable
- You should be a good team player capable of managing multiple project activities
- You should be an analytic thinker, innovative and has good problem-solving skills
- You should have the ability to work as an individual contributor and take ownership
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time