- Provide support for marketing activities
- Develop & produce marketing collaterals & leaflets
- Flexible Working, Birthday Leave, 5 days work week
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Marketing information & data collection for Healthcare market
- Provide support for marketing activities and event management
- Liaison with agencies on development and production of marketing collaterals, promotional materials and leaflets, etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc project assigned
- Diploma or above in Marketing/ Communications or related disciplines
- Over 1 year marketing experience gained from healthcare industry is an advantage
- Self-motivated, well-organized and able to work independently
- Proficient in using MS office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and possesses Chinese processing skill
- Good command of written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator is an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking "Apply Now" , email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager Siemens Healthcare Ltd. Units 901-903 & 908B, 9/F, Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time