The time to change is now!
It's time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
• Be the first point of contact for cybersecurity topics in your area of responsibility (IT department for "manufacturing operations management").
• Drive the secure setup, management and operation of the IT assets for the asset owner. This includes the design and implementation of protection concepts for the IT asset.
• Ensure compliance to all regulations, policies and stipulations regarding IT/OT security (internal and external / legal).
• Ensure transparency on status, progress and improvement needs on all Cybersecurity aspects (e.g. ACP, IT/OT security) to the local management and the cybersecurity department.
• Ensure effective and timely implementation of Patch Management, Vulnerability Management and Exception Handling.
• Ensure adequate Cybersecurity education and awareness of users of respective IT application, solution and infrastructure.
• Drive continuous improvement of IT/OT security.
We are looking for:
• Good experience in cybersecurity and its common standards (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST, ICT ) and processes.
• A valid ISO 27001, CISSP, CISA certification OR equal knowledge.
• Basic experience in project management.
• Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in written and spoken English (including security terminology) combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details.
• A good IT technical background to better evaluate technical solutions.
• Some experience in OT Security.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time