Siemens Turkey is looking for a People and Organization (P&O) Professional to join our Team! You will be responsible for providing a professional, consistent, and effective employee relations advice service to employees and line managers with a specific focus on data analytics.
The working model of this role will be hybrid with requirements to travel to the offices, occasionally to attend meetings and support projects and cases at our various sites across Turkey.
Work closely with the P&O Teams (Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits) on business specific topics, analysis and projects,
Create reports evaluations with SAP (Workday) and prepare data analyzes,
Create communication documents for employee and management issues in close coordination with Business Partners and Compensation & Benefits Team,
Contribute to the country C&B policies and programs,
Monitors competitive trends and provides expert advice and guidance to internal stakeholders on data analytics and local market trends with a focus on compensation & benefits topics,
Perform analysis and research to draw conclusions and make proposals to improve people experience in P&O lifecycle, learning and growth, compensation and benefits,
Maintain high quality on employee data (organizational structure, cost center, reporting lines etc.).
you need to make real what matters.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, STEM or respective fields,
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in HR,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Turkish & English,
- Experience of HR systems and MS Office applications, SAP, Workday and also data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI,
- Strong communication/presentation skills,
- Capability to effectively manage deadlines/time, prioritization, in a fast-paced environment,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Interested in data analytics, willingness to work with data, present analysis and interpretations,
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking and complex problem solving,
- High energy with a growth mindset, having resilience in difficult situations.
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Being part
of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
recognition tools providing spot awards
& Development opportunities for
both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that
allow time off for yourself and your family
allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder
of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet
local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations,
and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging
ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse
Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital
world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential.
Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive
applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We
support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their
colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and
we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within
which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please
ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you
ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time