Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!Meet the team - Video
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground-breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactively. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.Area of responsibility
- Responsible for generating revenue through Territory Accounts and/or key new logo markets using a digital tread approach.
- Understands and sells solutions for high level business problems cooperate with partner and internal support team, incorporating all product lines.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationship independently up to senior management level, and with coaching executive level.
- Support the organizational culture, values and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
· Develops and support channel partnersYour qualifications
- Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical, Industrial control, Automation or information related majors.
- 5+ years working experience in software, hardware, ERP, IT solution or other technical products' selling, ideally selling to Engineering and Manufacturing customers within the China market (Auto parts, Machinery, Electronics and other manufacturing industries).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience of selling multiple software products e.g. PLM, IoT, CAD, CAE, EDA, Ideally in a hybrid model (SaaS and On-Prem)
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Independence and original thinking whilst putting customers front and centre
- Willing to travel in Guangdong province
The base location is Shenzhen/Guangzhou, China. Hybrid / flexible working availableWorking at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!#LI-PLM #DISW #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time