We are looking for a Business Administration Sales Professional whose responsibilities include but not limited to whole commercial process during the bid and sales process, and partially controlling activities in GSW business.
What part will you play?
- Take role in preparation of legal and commercial conditions of contracts, consult with partners and suppliers
- Lead commercial sales process, acting in according with the business conduct guidelines and establishing a culture of trust and integrity
- Checks the content and analyzes offers, supplier and customer contracts and guarantee letters to ensure compliant and standardized contract management.
- Ensure compliance with Levels of Authority approval guidelines for commercial aspects per the risk management process
- Take proactive role in risk management and contract management issues together with the consultancy of contract manager and/or legal department, resulting in negotiations with Customer
- Participate in negotiation of commercial customer T&Cs (local and international) with the applicable guidelines, and in coordination with the relevant departments (e.g. Sales, Legal, Finance, Insurance, Logistics, Tax, etc.)
- Close contact to treasury management, tax department and compliance management to ensure appropriateness.
- Closely follow-up guarantees, bonds and other documentation necessities for bidding phase
- Ensure an adequate handover phase, analyze customer requirements, and examine their commercial and contractual feasibility and transferability
- Supports the overall implementation of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures for BU.
- Takes part in / supports in financial analysis, planning and controlling activities and all related business administration activities for projects and orders, provides reports, analyses and proposes measures if necessary.
- Takes part in / supports all finance related operations during monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities and resulting in proper accounting, forecasting and financial reporting of BU’s KPI’s.
- Carries out ad-hoc analyses, comparisons and profitability calculations. (as sold vs. actual/final)
What you need to make real what matters.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or other related areas.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of local regulations, general foreign trade rules, basic accounting rules (local GAAP, IFRS)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related field.
- Knowledge in IFRS; business accounting, commercial processes and reporting standards.
- Very good command of English both written and verbal.
- Highly motivated, result and quality oriented approach with strong analytical thinking,
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Open minded and highly collaborative team player.
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time