Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
Join our Team as Budget Operations Analyst – Marketing
Overview of position
Working closely with the global and zone planning/execution, the Marketing Budget Operations Analyst tracks marketing investment activities against budgets to ensure on-plan performance and shares financial trends within the marketing execution team to support investment optimization. The Marketing Budget Operations Analyst ensures budget information is recorded and tracked accurately and enables real-time knowledge of our marketing spend and forecast. This role teams with finance, procurement, and other stakeholders to develop and analyze budget-based reports required to detail campaign spend and performance locally and globally. This role also reviews financial entries (campaign planning and PR/PO Activities) for accuracy and compliance with laws, accounting regulations, and Siemens’ policies.
What will you be doing
Support Budget Planning & Reporting:
· Regular reviews with Global Field Marketing organization for monthly/quarterly status, assists marketing teams to ensure accurate forecasting at industry, campaign, cost center, and country levels.
· Liaising with finance and marketing operations teams to ensure company systems (Allocadia, SAP, Hyperion, Dynasite etc.) accurately reflect marketing investment plans, forecasts and expenditures.
· Provides team with reports and updates to ensure execution against allocated budget within target thresholds.
Drive Consistency & Standardization:
· Drive common practices in our budgeting and spend processes and tool usage.
· Educate team members on expectations and requirements as well as identifying and sharing best practices.
· Drive process improvement to minimize complexities and promote effective and efficient operations.
What do you need to succeed ?
requires an individual who has both marketing and finance knowledge with strong
budget planning, execution, and analysis skills.
· Extensive knowledge of MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables, and charts) and other reporting/BI tools including Qlikview, Tableau, etc.
· Adept with modeling and managing large and complex budgets.
· Knowledge of accounting best practices and accounting regulations (GAAP).
· Fluent in English, strong communication, project management, and analytical skills.
· Ability to work independently and deliver on team deadlines with high-quality work.
· Strong systems skills including Allocadia, SAP, and other accounting or budget management tools.
· Highly motivated, inquisitive, and persistent.
Highly collaborative and goal/results-oriented.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Undergraduate Degree.
- Domain experience is preferred.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Percentage of travel: Rare (Less than 5%).
What do we offer ?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance).
- Extra paid vacation days.
- Fully remote or Hybrid working (you are most welcome to work from one of our offices).
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time