The Agile Practice and Release Lead is a senior-level position responsible for coaching and driving an organization-wide agile transformation while establishing a growing servant leadership team to deliver world-class agile practices for Siemens DI SW Cloud Operations organization.
You will be responsible for championing, governing, scaling, and measuring the success of our operating frameworks while overseeing a team of Agile Leaders in the roles of Scrum Master, Kanban Flow Master, and/or Project Manager.
• Demonstrated prior success as an Agile Transformation leader in a multi-site SaaS Software Development organization
• 5+ years of large-scale Agile coaching experience with Scrum
• 5+ years of experience coaching teams leveraging Lean and/or Kanban methodologies
• 3+ years with Agile and team collaboration tools such as JIRA
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related
• One or more agile practitioner certifications such as Certified Scrum Master (CSM, CSP, etc)
• Demonstrated experience leading and working with high performing global team
• Experience coaching self-organizing teams and supporting them to reach their goals
• Experience cooperating with (external) teams
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to summarize complex issues simply and effectively
• Excellent planning and coordination skills
• Knowledge of cloud-based applications and services and their development lifecycle
• Possibility of minimal travel required (5-10%)
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
• Develop and grow a global team of Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches across multiple physical locations - including work
assignment and tracking and coaching while also supplementing staff in that role as needed
• Define and steer the organization's agile transformation strategy and roadmap
• Serve in the role of "Agile Coach" through championing, training, and mentoring across the organization
• Establish a mature and healthy agile software development working environment, within the context of our organizational
• Provide continuous improvements in operational capabilities to optimize efficiency and capacity
• Generate regular reporting including performance indicators and metrics, executive reporting, and other ad-hoc reporting
required by management
• Work closely with our recruiting team and R&D team leaders to hire the right people for our agile teams
• Coordinate between and among Agile teams for progress, impediment resolution, and project management oversight
• Facilitates organizational learning, change management, and process adoption of Agile via metrics, benefits realization,
outcomes, and retrospective findings
• Release criteria and checklist creation – definition of done
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge of containerization, specifically Kubernetes
• Knowledge of AWS or Azure
• Kong Enterprise tools, specifically Kong Gateway
• Networking concepts, including firewalls, VPN, routing, load balancers, security, and DNS
• Enterprise IT environment with distributed environments
• Familiar with Modern Agile
• Experience in the role of a software developer, product manager, or project manager
• Additional knowledge or certifications with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
At Siemens, we are always challenging
ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and
diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about
the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.