Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Decide manufacturing vision and goal for Process Instrumentation products. Lay down strategy, policies, processes and procedures to achieve manufacturing vision and goal
- Strategy should address objectives of organization. It should show measurable improvement in Business KPI’s such as cost, lead time, Quality etc.,
- Strategy should take care of the well being of all stake holders in and around factory
- Design and implement digitalization techniques in manufacturing
Factory and Production
- Develop trust based industrial relationship with all stake holders
- Stringent implementation of agreed KPI’s
- To lead the group of workmen and staff on shop floor to achieve the output, delivery reliability, quality & safety targets as set by management.
- Get open sales orders information from SAP & prepare Manufacturing plan based on open sales orders, safety stocks, Manpower, and Material availability.
- Plan and adjust or prioritize the production order for timely delivery in case of bottle neck, Customer urgency
- Monitoring of Delivery Reliability and Output Targets on Daily basis.
- Training, coaching Workmen and staff in the execution of individual responsibilities to achieve quality output.
- Maintain records of output, Productivity, Overtime, Multi Machine allowance calculation & managing activities of administrative, regulatory and personnel related to Department
- Developing new process concept & sequencing of manufacturing steps for new production lines as part of factory expansion initiative.
- Ensuring efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including Lead factory, BD, Commercial, Receiving, SCM, Maintenance.
- Administering raw material planning, creating purchase orders in SAP and following up with vendors (local & overseas) for the material availability as per the required dates
- Planning & creation of purchase orders for services & Nonstock materials.
- Follow up or expedite with supplier to ensure production needs are met
- Monitoring the inventory levels of consumables/ spares/ stocks and ensuring timely procurement & replenishment of stocks
- Monthly Monitoring of Raw Material inventory & supplier delivery reliability.
- Support to resolve GR/IR issues.
- · Taking adequate measures to ensure compliance with quality standards; implementing fool proof quality assurance methods to ensure defect free supplies
- Managing production problem and developing solutions to satisfy internal customer
- Keep track record of First pass yield and take necessary action.
- Adheres to quality standards in Manufacturing operations and processes
- Analyzing quality defects in co-ordination with lead Factory Quality Department
- Close monitoring of Non-conformance and recovery
- Monitoring the calibration activity of testing & measuring Instruments
- Customer complaints investigation, causes identification, analysis and developing corrective & preventive action plans through 8D.
- Formulating Quality Management Information System (Q-MIS) including FPY, Additional cost before delivery, Additional cost after delivery to report Germany every month
- Assisting in conducting FM, CSA, ATEX, IECeX surveillance & recertification audits for manufactured products
- Supervising implementation of Change Management topics in production support
- Ensures operations continuity by resolving technical issues related to IT, SAP R3P & production & testing software’s with support of Local IT & Lead factory IT team and thereby eliminating major work hour loss
- Assembly instruction preparation & Amendment
- Prepares and contributes to contractual matters, with external parties (i.e. vendors, clients).
- Ensures effective cooperation with both, internal and external stakeholders; clarifies issues.
- Handling queries related to sales order creation, production order creation & release Manual BOM download, in R3P SAP system.
- Implementing & maintaining following management systems in department
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
How do you qualify for the role?
- Experience: Sound technical knowledge of Manufacturing & SAP related activities needed for production activities
- Should have experience of around 10-15 years in the manufacturing
- BE / Diploma in Instrumentation, Electrical or Electronics
We are Siemens!
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.com
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time