Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, advise their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What does the Global Applications/Systems Engineer of Digital Services for Healthcare do, you ask?
The Global Applications/Systems Engineer will be responsible to act as a bridge between our Digital Service Portfolio teams, our Digital Service Centers, engineering teams and our healthcare customers. The Applications/Systems Engineer will be a technical expert in our Healthcare portfolio of digital services. The individual will use input and sales information to design the deployment of digital services around the world. The candidate will provide technical support and expertise to our regions to support the sale and implementation of these digital services in healthcare globally.
• Adapt and integrate products to create digital services and achieve customer outcomes
• Provide healthcare domain expertise – especially regarding healthcare systems and protocols
• Provide solution/product documentation (internal and external)
• Coordination with global development teams
• Train Digital Service Centers / regions on new services
• Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for digital services capabilities in healthcare.
• Travel: 10% (some international)
• A digital and innovative mindset and understanding is required.
• 3-5 years of experience with healthcare organizations and industry leading healthcare software and systems;
• 3-5 years of Application Engineering experience;
• Experience with integrated solutions leveraging common healthcare protocols such as HL7 plus
• Experience with advanced analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and/or machine learning in operational technologies.
• Experience with building automation, mechanical, security, electrical or other infrastructure systems and associated protocols such as BACnet or Modbus a strong plus.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience required
We offer benefits that are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.