- 80% Manage internal communications and activities to foster unity, strengthen employee engagement that eventually leads to positive business impact.
- 20% Support external communications activities: digital presence (website & social media), liaise with industry stakeholders (project basis)
- Oversee internal communications activities from developing comprehensive internal communications strategy and plan, creating content and execution of plan through various channels and activities.
- Collaborate across teams, communicate topic-specific executive communications, inform and engage internal audience with Siemens thought leadership stories, programs and initiatives that create positive perception internally.
- Manage company’s business-to-social initiatives and activities.
- Provide local executive communications support including crisis and change management communications as needed.
- Manage local company digital presence (social media and website) with external agency. Share insights and trends.
- Coordinate corporate affair projects liaising with government authorities and industry stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of Communications experience, or in areas Communications especially internal communications, integrated b2b marketing from a multinational corporation or company
- Effective experience leading employee and leadership communications and events
- Strong project management and experience in managing internal audience
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products for effective communications
- Knowledge of digital solution / graphic design software is preferred (Photoshop, AEM, Canva, others)
- Current knowledge of digital communications techniques and social media engagement is preferred
- Media and influencer relations will be a plus
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time