Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Working independently on all commercial topics within the scope of the commercial quotation process and also analyze and comment on prequalification documents and invitations to tender.
- You will be clarifying, elaborating and optimizing all relevant commercial issues, such as analyzing and commenting on contracts, including legal aspects, resolving business model (NCM, consortium, subcontractor, split contract), including the preparation of the relevant documents, tax concept, insurance, currency issues, compliance, ECC, cash flow
- You will support Sales team to prepare quotation calculations and commercial quotation documents.
- Building the LoA process in collaboration with the relevant interface partners and carry it out. Conducting commercial contract negotiations with internal and external customers and support sales for domestic and export inquiry (as applicable).
- Handle order financial on the basis of contractual development and risk situation – ensure accuracy of cost, pricing & cash flow of the order from bid stage till hand over of order by regular of orders
- Risk management – Identifies, assesses, responds, monitors, reports, raises all commercial risks, Performs the credit risk analysis for potential and existing customer
- Contract management - Proactively drive contract and claim management, including involvement of the assigned legal person.
- Ensure compliance to all internal / external rules & regulations like LOA, DOA,ICFR, SFRG, Tax, ECC, hedging etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- MBA/M.Com/CA/LLB with Minimum of 10 years of proven experience in commercial sales and / or contract management
- Experience in contract reviews and customer negotiations, preparation of business cases and analysis of market data
- Strong experience in Finance & Controlling
- Good Analytical and Communication & Microsoft Excel, presentation Skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time