Job title: UX & Digital Product Designer
About the role
As a UX & Digital Product Designer in Siemens Digital IOT Services, you will get the exciting opportunity to be a self-starter to work alongside a multidisciplinary team. Your main role as a digital product designer would be to roadmap, plan and design a global enterprise web/app platform. This would be an exciting opportunity to learn and build up design enterprise practices, while having opportunities to showcase your UI/UX expertise in other ongoing Industry 4.0 projects.
· A generalist designer who can spearhead a product from its research phase to development to growth
· Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
· Identify new product improvement opportunities and propose revisions to existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
· Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
· Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
· Coordinate with other project team (development, PLM, PM) members to ensure consistent and accurate communication, and smooth development cadence
· Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Plan and implement product roadmaps, growth plans and releases
- Manage collaboration among design and legacy enterprise systems, business decisions, user requirements, development constraints, etc.
- Work closely with the requirements manager in prioritizing the backlog required
- Propose and create intuitive, high-quality UI wireframes, sitemaps, user flows and visual WYSIWYG prototypes, for the prioritized product backlog, which are feasible to implement
- Prioritize customer(s) and establish good design research, to create the optimum journey for them
· Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Define UI design accessibility standards and revamping UI assets
- Development of new feature suggestions and implementations with developers
- Communicate product development progress and present your ideas to executive management
- Participate and have inputs of your own UIUX analysis (points of improvements) of this web/app
- Define and create UI assets for web and mobile applications
- 2-5 years’ experience in a product design or UIUX design, ideally in an enterprise environment.
- A self-starter, ability to work independently as a sole designer
- Strong in one of the skills, capable in the other two: Visual design, User Research, Product strategy, Prototyping, Service Design, Interaction Design, etc.
- Strong digital portfolio showcasing excellent design skills for web/app products that demonstrates deep understanding of design frameworks and principles. Enterprise products is a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, naturally curious and willing to ask questions and challenge the status quo
- Experienced in Figma, Adobe XD and/or similar prototyping apps
- Experience in using Miro, Conceptboard, Jira, Confluence is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time