Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together! – Meet the team (video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading global provider of industrial software, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), management of production processes (MOM), simulation & testing solutions, electric/electronics software as well as low-coding and IoT software solutions and more.
Joining our organization will let you make a change – by optimization for the specific needs of each industry, with our outstanding portfolio you can support customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
We will help you challenge yourself to build a better future. The most innovative and diverse Digital Minds are needed to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here - https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Our global headquarters is located in Nuremberg, Germany, and we have around 75,000 employees internationally.
You will join our Presales team in Italy. The team consists of a few sub-teams, and has around 20 members altogether, the majority based in Milan, Turin or Genoa. We currently seek a new colleague to join our team focused on Manufacturing.
As a Presales Solutions Consultant you will play a critical role in developing customer relationships. Whether it's speaking directly to customers about business challenges, industry trends or the competitor landscape, you deal directly with customers to enable sales of our market leading industrial software solutions. This is an exciting time to join a team with a growing client base and be part of the one of the world's leading manufacturers of industrial software!
- Participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of Manufacturing solutions engaging with customers and prospects to gather high level business and technical requirements to determine customer needs
- Capture customer needs and translate them into compelling product demonstrations that show the value of our portfolio, by focusing on a specific solution
- Lead the complete Manufacturing process from engineering to execution including simulation and results analysis
- Provide the technical and industry expertise required to support sales engagements at customers in multiple industries
- Create and deliver powerful product demonstrations for the product range
- Work closely with the Sales and Portfolio Development team to identify customer needs
- Be a trusted advisor on our customer's business issues, and how Siemens Digital Industries Software can improve their business
Keys to success
- Degree in engineering or related technical subject area
- Consolidated experience in a customer-facing role, or business development function in a Software company
- Good understanding of digital manufacturing
- Able to understand, position and present the value of end-to-end digital transformation in the context of an Industry
- Comfortable in delivering technical presentations, including video snippets of software demonstration
- A good communicator proficient in Italian (C2) and English, with brilliant presentation skills
- Leadership and project management skill, to define and track structured work plans
- Willing to travel (in Italy)
Working at Siemens Digital Industries Software
Working here means flexibility - choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy and parental leave, trade union membership, veteran status, or disability status.Recruitment process
If you feel that you are the one we are looking for, send us your CV in English or Italian by applying online. We plan 3 rounds of interviews for this role - intro call with Talent Acquisition Partner and 2 manager interviews.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Feel free to email to the responsible TA Partner Zuzana Markuskova at firstname.lastname@example.org. The best way to reach me is via email instead of phone call due to numerous calls during business hours.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time