Today our community of around 1700 IT professionals and engineers believes – along with me – that evosoft is the place for us. Our colleagues in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence our everyday lives.
You will come across our software in the largest medical equipment, not to mention that the automation systems of the greatest car manufacturers are driven by our code, and you can even find us in electric cars. There are hardly any areas of industry where the programs tested or developed by me, or my colleagues are not present. evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. started off with 3 members more than 25 years ago. As of today, our headcount has reached the 1700 employee level, and it is increasing – be part of our team!
Machinery exists that provide a precision that one could produce with them parts of ballistic missiles - so this technology requires special handling from security point of view.
Another example of their usage is the production of premium consumer products like the iPhone or Macbook. When you hold a slim iPhone in your hand, would you think it was milled out of a single block of aluminum - so it is much more robust and massive than its cast or extruded competitors? Additionally, the technology makes it possible to create joints of micron level precision.
The role of the SINUMERIK product family is the controlling of the machine tool including the assistance to its programming and commissioning. In other word it is the mind and soul of the machine. We are seeking new colleagues for our Budapest team dealing with the commissioning part of the software in the position of
C# Architect SINUMERIK CMC
- Manage the team features from technical design to completion
- Estimate time for all technical aspects of your teams’ features
- Monitor application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions
- Review code and provide feedback to improve code quality
- Demonstrate and evangelize best practices for coding and team processes
- Development of an application related to machine tools and automation
- Participation in test automation
- Creation of high quality, maintainable code while keeping the Clean Code principles
- Continuous development and sharing of your knowledge
- Active participation in the whole development cycle (implementation, code review, developer test, bug fixing, documentation)
- Close cooperation with the German development team
- Relevant degree in engineering or informatics, engineering mindset
- Fluent English and/or German
- Passionate about designing and building software product architecture
- Eager to own code in the highest quality and security level, including design reviews and code reviews
- Capable and courageous enough to deep dive into complex systems and infrastructures, analyze them, and suggest the optimal solutions
- A team player with excellent collaboration, communication, and leadership skills
- 5+ years hands-on experience as a software engineer (C#)
- Practical knowledge of various design patterns
- Systematic, precise working routine, analytical thinking, proactive mindset
- Willingness to learn
- German language skills
- Test automation method knowledge
- WPF knowledge
- Experience in Scrum/agile methodology
- Experience in Industry Automation
What we can offer:
- Cafeteria package
- Private health insurance at Medicover
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- Closed, guarded parking area
- A young, dynamic, supporting team with mentor
- Attractive working environment and secure workplace
- Opportunity for international work experience
- 200+ training possibilities: Language, soft-skill and technical trainings, corporate programs, meetups
- Various career opportunities
- Loyality programs (Siemens Share Matching Program and Company loan opportunity)
- You can join several communities: sport, CSR, green, ToastMasters, etc.
- Family Friendly Workplace
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time