Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2022, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
- Organize and conduct physical inventory cycle counts.
- Complete daily adjustment tracking.
- Ensure all data entry is completed at the end of each day.
- Verify and input data into SAP.
- Prepare and analyze cycle count reports on a timely basis.
- Reslove BUICC’s to rootcause as required.
- Read and understand bills of material.
- Enter/Investigate/determine root causes of all significant inventory overages and shortages per audit requirements.
- Support all physical Audit requirments (run count side of the audits).
- Assign and adjust material stock locations as required and maintain stock locators (with ISP’s).
- Co ordinate/lead physical inventory counts on the off-shift/shut downs
- Communicate/collaborate with sourcing, production supervisors and production staff on issues relating to inventory or inventory control and controlling.
- Recommend and implement solutions for improved inventory accuracy.
- Accumlate and dispose of all Obsolete inventrory.
- Recommend and implement continious improvement ideas that increase efficency and productivity.
What will you need to succeed?
- Post Secondary Education (College Diploma in Materials Management/Business Administration/Operations Management or equivalent).
- Minimum 2 years experience conducting inventory management/analysis in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with internal or external customers.
- Intermediate level computer skills including experience with e-mail, spreadsheets, and word-processing.
- Intermediate level data entry skills to ensure accuracy.
- Basic experience using SAP or another ERP system.
- Good problem solving and trouble shooting skills when conducting cycle count analysis.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure to get the job done i.e. meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to perform heavy lifting, bending, reaching, loading and moving of material/product and when fulfilling day to day duties and responsibilities.
- Possess a valid fork lift licence, or willingness to obtain.
- Good mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to work flexible work hours.
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Active across Canada, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society. Through Mobility, a leading supplier of intelligent mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is helping to shape Canada’s passenger rail services. Via its majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, Siemens is also a leading supplier of medical technology and digital health services. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
Making a difference together we raised $385,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 38 non-profit organizations and planted 660 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Sur demande, Siemens Canada prendra des mesures d’accommodement raisonnables pour les personnes handicapées, dans le but de soutenir la participation des candidats dans tous les aspects du processus de recrutement. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.