If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software, and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role:
Write the user documentation (technical manuals, user manuals, help documents and training materials) in English and Chinese for automation devices and applications, such as PLC, IPC, HMI etc.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
1. You create and maintain technical documentation
2. You research, collect and evaluate the information necessary for documentation, for example technical content, target group specific, legal, or normative requirements
3. You clarify technical and formal contents with the specialist departments
4. You determine the type and scope of documentation
5. You create, edit, or modify documents according to Siemens guidelines and rules
6. You coordinate with relevant departments to complete the documentation, for example development, approval or quality management, marketing and sales.
7. You continually implement quality assurance or improvement measures
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Ideally you have successfully completed university education, major in applied science or technology.
2. You are familiar with technical writing process.
3. You’d better have knowledge in automation devices and applications
4. You strongly focus on users and customer demands, user and translation-oriented writing
5. You have experience with content management systems (e.g. Cosima)
6. You are a quick learner
7. You have advanced English skills – additional languages are plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time